Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thank you everyone

Thanks to all my friends and family who have looked at my new blog - I am excited about doing it.  I will get a better photo of me when I get home ---after traveling for 3 months I am having very bad hair days.  I had to take the photo with my computer  camera, just trying to get something temporary

I belong to a small post card exchange in my neighborhood.  Been working on getting mine ready for the October exchange, theme is "Sewing".  A lot of the girls embroider them, but I am here in the trailer just playing with my creations.  I made these from some scraps of a quilted block I did for another project and added strips from my stash here in the trailer.A few buttons for embellishment.   Edges are yarn whipped stitched around the edge.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, so you are able to do some sewing while you travel! Good for you, these are fun aren't they, I was in a trading group one time and I have tons of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a lot of postcards too. I can do some sewing in the trailer - didn't plan too well and find it difficult to be creative and not have my stash of stuff at home.

    ReplyDelete