Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Fun weekend with  family - brother-in-law Don, and wife, Barb joined us camping at Pacific Beach, Oregon.  We did bike riding in Tillamook several times, stopping for lunch to revive ourselves - - Enjoying every minute of it. Our new folding bikes have provided many hours of delightful riding these past 3 months.

Barb and I combed the beach yesterday for several hours and here are some of my treasures -- agates, beach glass, and unusual pieces of shells.

The flowers in the northwest have been profuse for months now.  This photo was taken when we went for a favorite Mocha.  Won't it make a beautiful quilt! I have taken many photos this last three months that have inspired me for many quilt projects - old barns, birds, flowers, rivers, bridges and trees.

2 comments:

  1. When you get home and back to a full studio, you're not going to know where to start with all the inspiration from your photos! But what a wonderful problem to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Robin, you are so right! My mind is just flowing with new ideas - wait till you see. I've already started with some birds and circles on my computer.

    ReplyDelete