Monday, June 25, 2012

Great News!

I have been honored as the Grand Prize Winner with my "Estuary-Oregon Coast" quilt I designed for the Fairfield Processing American Spirit Calendar Contest.  I am very excited about this as I will get a 3 day trip to Houston Quilt Festival this November, as well as batting, calendars and mugs.  Here are some photos of my quilt and it will be exciting to see the finished product.  For all 12 of the winning quilts go to the following link:  http://www.fairfieldworld.com/gallery.php?type=gallery&id=18



While making this quilt I was very impressed with the American Spirit Batting and you should give it a try. Makes the quilt easy to stitch and is lightweight for hanging.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Marilyn! I am so excited for you!!! You go girl and have fun in Houston!!!

    ReplyDelete