Thursday, July 14, 2011

Recent projects


Painted Rose


Been a while since I have updated my blog - we are doing a lot of traveling.  I took a class with Leonore Crawford at the Sisters, OR Quilt show.  The Rose is my finished project I painted in her class. We used Seta Color and I am really happy with this flower.  I will find a background to put it on - I will fuse it - and finish it up.  I really enjoyed her class and like the technique of painting from a photo. 





"Techniques Sampler"


I have also been working on a small quilt "Techniques Sampler" that features a lot of the techniques I use in making my art quilts, including my beaded seams/panels.Flower is painted with crayons and circles are made with the Bernina circle attachment. I will be teaching it at Redlands Sewing Center, Redlands, Ca sometime in the fall, after we return home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment