Sunday, December 19, 2010

Zentangle

Southern California has been having a lot of rain and now it feels a little more like the Christmas Season, as we all think it should be cold this time of year.  As a kid we had snow in Chicago, but am glad, as adult, I don't have to drive in it or bundle up in it -- too old too make snow angels, snowmen and sidewalk tunnels from old memories.
I have been a little house bound this last week after surgery on my foot - can't drive.  I cherish any time out in somebodies car.  Due to a wonderful friend, Phyllis, I was able, yesterday, to attend a very fun Christmas Class at my friends house, Dianne of  Desiree Designs.  We made Zentangles and it was a real inspiring day. It was a great day to celebrate the season, meeting new friends and artists, drawing and painting, and eating wonderful Potato Soup, Quiche and rich goodies on a rainy day. I'm sure all the calories was removed from the food before we got there!  This is the Zentangle I created and I know I will do more - have lots of ideas for a new quilt coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment