Monday, November 22, 2010

Making Videos

All this is new to me, but I am learning. Today I was making a video using some of my photos from over 1500 photos I took on my trip to the Northwest this summer.  I used a program I have called "Muvee" and this is the result. Photos are beaches, birds, sunsets, family, and quilts from Sisters Quilt Show I was able to attend. You can view it on You Tube .  Enjoy!



I also did a video on my camera while visiting my brother in Penn Valley.  He has been building a model train layout in his barn.  A new engine he just got has sound and I took the video while he was running it for me.  A little blurry because I had to stand too close as there is little room around the setup.  You can view it on You tube.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I loved your videos, I especially liked the one of you traveling up the coast, you are good with a camera too. I loved all of your photos, the one of your husband standing on the rock in the ocean was amazing, you should blow it up and frame it! I would love a copy of the eagle flying and the one picture a few frames later of the old boat on its side in the weeds in front of a barn. I feel a painting coming on! Great job, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete